Try this diet.
Among women, the Japanese morning diet is becoming increasingly popular. And this is due to its simplicity and efficiency, which are unsurpassed.
The main rule of the diet is to eat bananas in the morning and then drink plenty of water at room temperature throughout the day.
Japanese morning diet plan:
1. Before breakfast you should eat 1 banana and then drink 1 glass of water. Do not eat anything before lunch.
Bananas in the body turn into starch, which contributes to weight loss. Starch improves the digestive tract and nourishes cells.
It is also important not to overload your stomach. Eat 80% of your regular portion.
2. Drink lots of warm water to speed up your metabolism. Do not drink milk or alcohol.
3. Your dinner should be no later than 8 p.m. Do not eat anything after this time.
4. Go to bed before 00:00, because lack of sleep can lead to weight gain.
5. For lunch and dinner you can eat whatever fruit you want.
Bananas will give you a feeling of satiety throughout the day and will reduce your desire for food. They are also rich in potassium, magnesium, and fiber, which support the work of the digestive tract.
If you follow this diet, you will feel more energetic, your blood sugar will be balanced, your metabolism will improve and you will lose weight.