John Lennon was one of the greatest legends the world has ever seen, whose life and work have inspired generations to this day. The huge success of Lennon and his band around the world has made the Beatles, and mostly him, a hero to remember.
He was aware that he has become very influential and inspiring, so he began sending the world his most positive messages he ever thought of. His revolutionary and peacetime aesthetic sound was clearly anti-violence, and the lyrics of his songs responded to the heartbeat of his fans, with his message of peace!
He could reach millions of fans, and his music convinced people to speak out loud about what was wrong with society and to fight for a better world and a better tomorrow.
Here are John Lennon’s most popular 15 quotes:
1. Trying to please everyone is impossible. If you do, you will end up in the middle and no one likes you. You have to make the decision about what’s best for you and do it!
2. A mistake is just an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.
3. I believe that time wounds all heels.
4. When you are in love, everything becomes clearer.
5. You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are or who you are. You are what you are!
6. When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind.
7. Imagine all the people of the world living a life of peace. You may think or say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I really hope you join us one day and the world will be one.
8. Life happens when you make plans.
9. In the end, everything will be fine. If it’s not right, it’s not the end.
10. Peace is not something you want, it is something you are, something you do, something you make and something you give.
11. Happiness is in you, you don’t look for it in another person.
12. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open ourselves in the capacity to love others or our potential for creation.
13. What we have to do is keep hope alive. Because without it, we will sink.
14. We can’t help everybody, but everybody can help someone.
15. All you need is love!