When the temperature falls, the number of colds and flu rises. You would probably want to suffer from an attack of these annoying germs this winter season, rather than getting to the store immediately and buy a cough syrup (as an alternative make your own at home!), over-the-counter cold tablets, or prescribed antibiotics. What do you think of something similar to nature?
This incredible cold and flu master tonic is extremely easy to make, very effectual, wouldn’t break the bank and it lasts for years!
The Health Benefits
This cold, flu tonic which is jam-packed with natural components has a potentially curative effect.
This piquant radicle heats your body, making you sweat and throw out toxins. If you suffer from a stomachache, it will calm down your gastrointestinal issues.
This old piquant plant is excellent for all those who suffer from a cold. It has resisting boosting abilities, that can make your digestion better, it also possesses non-inflammatory, non-bacterial and nonviral premises. It’s a curative healthy medicament that you can use all year round.
Onions origin is from Quercetin, a strong antioxidant that has got a large number of great benefits. Such as non-viral, non-inflammatory, and anticancer properties.
Apple Cider Vinegar
As you probably already know, this vinegar is a health powerhouse. It helps your body eliminate toxins, soothes a sore throat, promotes healthy digestion, boosts your immune system and relieves sinus infections.
These blazing piquant peppers aren’t used only for a little extra taste bit. Capsaicin, the active components in peppers, are a strong pain consolation and anti-inflammatory.
It doesn’t only keep away vampires, but it also prevents unpleasant bacteria, working as an antiviral, anti-fungal and as an antibiotic also.
- 2-inch fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon of organic turmeric powder
- 1 (whole) head of garlic (peeled)
- 1 organic (white) onion
- 16 oz. fresh apple cider vinegar
- 4 jalapenos (stalks detached)
- Wash up the ingredients
- Chop and put them in a blender
- Add apple cider vinegar and mix till they get flat
- Pour them into a glass jar
- Put something on top
- Put a towel on the jar
- Shake once on a day while filling
- Leave it on the counter for 4 weeks
- Press it on a mesh and then put the liquid back in a bottle.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for up to 2 years!
How to use:
- Take 2 Tablespoons three times a day if you noticed you caught a cold
- Gargle and gulp it down.
- Get it 4 times each day if you are already ill.
- Get a spoon full of honey.
Garlic and ginger can put up blood go along by naturally thinning it. Consult your doctor before consuming a big amount of these, if your blood is already thinner.