Facial hair is very annoying for women. It could make a lady feel unattractive, causing stress and harassment.
Excessive hair may be due to hereditary factors, hormonal imbalances or side effects to some medicines.
If you want to get rid of the inconvenience forever and finally forget what it means to stand in front of the mirror every day with your tweezers, familiarize yourself with the following methods:
1. Drink spearmint tea. Spearmint tea reduces the level of testosterone in the body – and therefore reduces the growth of facial hair.
2. Laser hair removal is also an effective way of dealing with the problem.
3. Vitamin B6 – Prevents increased testosterone release. Vitamin is contained in bananas, fish, chicken, potatoes, hazelnuts.
4. Electrolysis – a more expensive procedure, but also more painful, because the hairs are eradicated by electricity.
Sugar and Lemon Face Mask
For this homemade facial hair remedy, you will need:
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice
- 9-10 teaspoons of water.
Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar with 2 teaspoons of fresh and squeezed lime juice in a bowl of water (about 9-10 teaspoons)
Heat the mixture and mix until it becomes like a paste. Allow it to cool slightly.
Then apply the mixture on your face in the direction of hair growth.
Allow the products to act for 15 minutes.
Then rinse with cold water, gently rubbing the face area.
Sugar and lemon will act as a gentle exfoliating cream while eliminating facial hair.
Sugar when warmed sticks to the hair, and after it dries, you can rip the hair off (as you pull the mask)causing no damage to the skin.
Lemon, on the other hand, acts as a natural bleaching agent and natural anti-septic product. Repeat this procedure once a week to get the effect you want.
Lemon And Honey
Take a bowl and mix about 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of organic honey, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and heat the mixture until it becomes like a paste. You can thin the mixture by adding water if it becomes too sticky. Keep the mixture aside for cooling. Take the paste and apply it on the affected areas. Get the waxing strip and pull the hair out in the opposite direction. Rinse your face after 15 minutes.
This natural wax is far less hazardous to the skin than chemical-based ones.
Repeat twice a week for 2 weeks and then every week to deal with unwanted facial hair.