Water is very important for our body, experts recommend that you drink it as soon as you wake up in the morning.
According to them, during sleep, the body becomes dehydrated, so water should be drunk in the morning.
Have you ever woken up and felt thirsty and dehydrated?
This is because the body has not received any fluid for at least 8 hours.
Hydration is very important and should start in the morning, as people say ‘good start, half work.’
5 Reasons Why You Should Drink Water In The Morning
You will be hydrated
- The body becomes dehydrated after seven or eight hours of sleep.
- Drinking water as soon as you wake up will increase the oxygen level in the body.
- Moreover, water helps the muscles and blood cells.
Boost Your Metabolism
- Drinking at least one large glass of water in the morning can improve your metabolism by at least 24 percent.
- This will help you maintain good body weight.
- When you drink water in the morning before feeding, it will cleanse the colon and speed up the absorption of nutrients.
- Moreover, the kidneys will work better if the body is supplied with liquid.
76% of brain tissue contains water
- When you are dehydrated, your brain does not have enough nutrition.
- This will make you feel tired, sleepy, have headaches and mood swings.
You will feel satiated
- Water fills your stomach.
- If you drink water before eating, you will not overdo it and you will feel fuller.
- Drinking water in the morning will make you feel full until lunch.
– Drink at least 1-2 cups of water after waking up.
– Do not consume food for at least one hour after drinking water.
– Do not drink alcoholic beverages before bedtime.
- The skin contains 72% water
- Muscles and kidneys are 75% water.
- Lungs are about 90% water.
- The brain and heart are composed of 76% water
- Bones are composed of 25% water
These figures are enough to understand the importance of hydration.
The body depends on water to survive.
Every cell, tissue or organ in the body needs water to function.
Source and Reference: