Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a type of bacteria that causes infection in the stomach and duodenum. It is the main cause of peptic ulcers, and it can also cause gastritis and stomach cancer.
These germs can enter your body and live in your digestive tract.
Late treatment of such a disease can lead to peptic ulcer or even stomach cancer!
Stomach swelling in adults – reasons
1. H. pylori usually does not cause symptoms. But it can break down the inner protective coating in some people’s stomachs and cause inflammation: bloating, heartburn, diarrhea, gas, and stomach discomfort.
2. Insidious pylori can destroy not only your digestive system but also your mood. Bacterial development decreases serotonin levels in the brain, causing depression and nervousness. In adults, swollen belly due to this particular bacterium is a more common problem than you think …
3. Fortunately, diseases caused by pylori are treatable. Treatment often involves a combination of antibiotics and medicines to reduce the secretion of gastric juice.
4. Adequate diet and supplements of vitamins A, C, and E, along with zinc, are very important measures that will protect your stomach from excessive stress.
It is also desirable to take probiotics containing Lacto- and Bifidobacteria. Finally, do not forget about hygiene: wash your hands carefully after you get home and before eating. Drinking water should be purchased or filtered at home.
Potion against the swollen stomach
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of aloe juice
- 1 bunch celery (leaves) or parsley
- 0.5 a glass of water
The preparation of the drink is simple: just mix all ingredients in blender or food processor. The magic elixir is drunk on an empty stomach, 1 glass a day is enough. For a more therapeutic effect, you can drink another glass between meals!
This tool is extremely useful for the digestive system, you will feel more cheerful after the first glass! All the ingredients are carefully selected to stimulate your metabolism and burn fat even during sleep.