Don’t wait for the medication to be needed – regulate hypertension in a healthy and natural way
High blood pressure is a “monster” today. Many patients are on lifelong pill therapy to regulate it. Maybe so radical approach is not needed?
There are at least five ways to keep your pressure completely natural and spontaneous without any therapy.
Five key steps for pressure regulation
1. Reduce to a minimum of three types of foods that are poisonous to most people, and especially those with high blood pressure – sugar, salt, and flour.
2. Normalize your weight because research shows that even moderate weight loss can reduce high blood pressure – (long-term)
3. Have dominion over the emotions. The link between stress and hypertension has long been known. It has been proven that people suffering from heart disease can reduce their risk of heart attack by more than 70 percent if they learn to control themselves and avoid stress.
4. Treat yourself with exercise. It’s no secret that regular physical activity is a far better cure than anything the pharmaceutical industry has to offer. In addition, all the other effects that are achieved are good. No matter what the main reason for you to start exercising, your effort will be rewarded with a safe lowering of blood pressure.
5. Eliminate or reduce your caffeine intake. If you want to get the caffeine out of your life forever, try to do it gradually over a number of days or even weeks, to avoid abstinence symptoms like a headache.