Magnesium is considered one of the most useful trace elements for our body. Almost half of the world’s population suffers from a lack of this substance, so it is very useful to know how to determine magnesium deficiency and how it can be filled.
Today, our editorial staff has prepared an article on the symptoms that will help you identify the lack of this important substance as well as the simple and quick magical cocktail recipe.
Signs of magnesium deficiency
To determine if your body has enough magnesium, you need to start observing your body. Most often in the event of a deficit, he gives the following “signals”.
- Common headache, impaired concentration, migraine.
- Shaking of the muscles of the neck, face and shoulders and those on the spine.
- Arrhythmia, heartaches, stomach cramps, nausea, and diarrhea.
- Cramps and tingling of the hands.
- Cramps and tingling of the thighs and legs.
- High sensitivity to noise, irritability, and anxiety.
- Sleep disorder or regular insomnia.
If you have noticed at least several symptoms, there is a reason to go to a doctor and do tests to determine the level of magnesium.
How to prevent the decline of magnesium
There are several techniques and rules that will help to avoid the rapid and unwanted removal of magnesium from the body.
- Remove coffee and alcohol from your diet.
- Minimize the use of sweets and carbonated beverages.
- Adjust the level of calcium in your body and eat more foods that contain it.
How to fill the body with magnesium
In addition to conventional tablets and syrups, you can increase the level of magnesium in your body by using a homemade cocktail and products rich in this substance.
To make a Magnesium Cocktail, you will need:
– 300 g of fresh spinach (10 oz)
– 1 banana
– 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 100 ml oat milk ( 3.3 fl oz)
All the ingredients put into a blender and lead to a smooth mass. This cocktail contains 234 mg of magnesium, which is 60% of the daily requirement.
If you do not want to deal with the preparation of cocktail, the following products will help replenish magnesium:
– Bananas – 59 mg in one fruit
– Parsley, dill, spinach or salad – 160 mg per 100 g of product
– Pumpkin seeds – 150 mg in 30 g of peeled nuts
– Black beans – 120 mg in 200 g legumes
– Fillet of salmon – 106 mg per 400 g of fish
– Cashew – 82 mg per 30 g of nuts
– Dark chocolate – 65 mg per 30 g dessert
– Avocado – 37 mg in 200 g of fruit
Remember, herbal preparations and folk remedies only perform maintenance and restoration functions. To deal most effectively with the problem of magnesium deficiency, talk to your doctor and follow all appointments. Be healthy and do not forget to share interesting articles with your friends!