Everyone knows that high blood pressure is dangerous to health. A heavy heart load leads to exhaustion of the heart muscle, the risk of ischemic stroke increases and the kidneys disrupt their function.
It is necessary to treat hypertension! But what if the pressure jumps, and we do not have the necessary medicines?
Especially for such cases, we have prepared 20 little known ways to reduce the pressure without pills. These tips will help you to reduce high blood pressure.
How to reduce blood quickly and efficiently
Risk factors for hypertension include heredity, overweight, low physical activity, unhealthy diet, smoking, alcohol abuse, stress, diabetes, chronic illness and over 40 years of age.
That’s why everyone needs to know how to effectively reduce blood at home. After all, the problem may surprise you at any moment and in any place. Experienced hypertensive patients claim that alternative means of relieving pressure help ease the condition before an ambulance arrives.
How to reduce blood without pills
- If your pressure is high, go outside, walk in slow steps for at least 30 minutes. Do 10 squats with stretching arms.
- Run cold water and put your feet in the basin for 5-10 minutes. Pour your feet, starting from your knees. You can repeat the same procedure for the hands. Soak the cloth in cold water and put it on the solar plexus. Lie with such a compress for a few minutes
- Take a few ice cubes from the freezer, wrap them in a thin cloth. Lie on the bed facing down and apply a cold compress to the back of your head. Put a plastic bottle of water in the freezer to use in case of emergency.
- Pass a cube of ice through the cervical vertebrae. Then dry the skin and rub the cooled area with camphor oil.
- Take a cotton cloth, soak it in apple vinegar and wrap your heels and feet completely for 10 minutes.
- Very often the cause of the increased pressure is nervous tension or stress. In such cases, you have to calm down. Drink soothing mint tea, lie down on the bed and close your eyes. Try not to think of anything.
- Doctors say that in some cases cats help reduce pressure. Their purring calms the nervous system and the warmth emanating from the animal soothes and helps to relax.
- Acupressure helps reduce pressure. The blood pressure point is on a neck just behind the earlobe. Press this point for 10 seconds, then slide your finger across the skin to the clavicle. Then, 1-minute press on the point that is between the eyebrows.
- Breathing exercises are a good method for dealing with high blood pressure and arrhythmia. Sit in a chair and straighten your back. Put your hand on your stomach, take a deep breath so the air will fill your lungs, stand still for a second and breath in. Hold your breath for 5 seconds. Gradually exhale the air first from the abdomen, then from the lungs. Leave for 1 minute and perform 4 more breathing cycles.
- After doing another exercise. Breathing is exactly the same as described above, and the breath is very slow, twice as long as breathing. Repeat 5 times with 1-minute rest.
- Yoga can help reduce high blood pressure. The most effective posture bent candle. Take the exercise in a light version, fixing the legs on the wall. Spend 4 minutes in the posture.
- Take 2 cubes of refined sugar and pour 1 teaspoon of cognac. Keep the sugar in your mouth for a few minutes (until it dissolves). You can then spit it or swallow it with water.
- If your blood pressure rises, take a glass of diuretic tea. As a diuretic, you can use carcasses, strong green tea, dandelion tea, parsley seeds, dill, dill, chamomile, thyme.
- Some fruits lower the pressure better than the pills. Unconditional leaders – Chokeberry, red octopus, blackcurrant and walnut. Eat a handful of these fruits or drink 50 ml of juice when your blood starts to rise. Bring them in the season and freeze them for winter use if needed.
- To normalize the pressure after the hypertensive crisis, make a lemon-garlic tincture that can be stored in the refrigerator. Grind three heads of garlic and three lemons with the skin without the seeds. Pour the mixture into 1 liter of boiling water and let it boil under cover for 24 hours. Strain the mixture and drink 1 tablespoon before a meal three times a day.
We hope that our tips will help you deal with hypertension.
Do you like this article? Then tell your friends how to reduce the pressure without pills, they will be grateful.