Scientific research has shown that soluble fiber oats act preventively on the heart and blood vessels, lower cholesterol levels and act on the digestion of bile acids.
Soluble fiber also affects the function of insulin and thus naturally regulate blood sugar levels throughout the day, creating a feeling of satiety.
Oatmeal drinks are excellent for maintaining the line because they are:
– Rich in fiber – which plays a crucial role in healthy digestion
– Well acting on the liver – oats contain amino acids that help the liver to produce lecithin, which is responsible for the release of fat from the liver into the digestive system. In short, oats helps to prevent the appearance of a greasy liver.
– The drink is low in calories but contains a number of vitamins and minerals – It is a natural diuretic that helps in the kidney work and contributes to the release of excess fluid from the body through the urine.
How to prepare a drink?
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of honey or other natural sweeteners
Watch the video below and find out how to make this great drink
Video source: Guidecentral English