Only those who suffer from pain in the sciatic nerve knows how terrible it is. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve of the body which extends below the lower end of the muscles at the back of the hip and reaching out to the toes.
Over time, problems with the sciatic nerve occur. Symptoms are numbness and severe pain as well:
* Difficulty in moving.
* Pain in the legs.
* Difficulties in doing daily activities: walking, sitting, standing.
* It is possible that after 30 years to develop inflammation of the nerves.
The sciatic is most common among adults and pregnant women.
There is a pain, but you experience the loss of elasticity.
To deal with this problem, do the following exercises:
– The surface on which it is recommended to lie down should be completely flat.
– Lie on your back, bend your legs and pull them as shown in the figure.
– Once you feel the tension, stay in this position for 30 seconds, then return to the starting position.
– Relax and do the exercise twice more.
– Just as with the previous exercise, lie on the floor, and now stretch one leg and bend the other. Without lifting the pelvis from the floor, pull the knee to the chest as shown in the figure.
– When you feel the tension, hold in this position for 30 seconds, then return to the starting position. Do it twice more.
IMPORTANT! These are very useful exercises, but you should first consult a doctor.